After six years of enterprise development, I have moved from SAP ABAP to Go backend stack. It was a hard, painful but very interesting way. And a really impressive and bright experience, which I want to share:
- what the difference between SAP ABAP and Go stacks and their specific;
- how to prepare yourself for an interview and what to learn first;
- what skills you need to find a great job;
- how to present yourself in the context of the stack shift;
- why the Go is a great target for the move.